Specially formulated with cactus and yeast extracts to significantly reduce irritation caused by AHA’s and Retinoids. This formula works by down regulating the most important signaling molecule enzymes in inflammation including: COX2, IL-1α and IL8. This down regulation soothes the skin, removes irritation and reduces redness. Collagen Booster Restore Cream is further enhanced with four different ceramides to restore skin barrier function which helps the skin maintain its natural structure. Maintaining this structure decreases water loss and increases natural moisturizing factors, which hydrates and protects the skin and significantly aids the skin in recovering after exposure to stress.
- Reduces stinging and irritation associated with the use of hydroxy acids and retinoids while increasing the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor)
- Provides physical (moisturizing properties) and biological (regulation of the inflammation marker and stimulation of longevity proteins) benefits to the skin
- Down regulates inflammation enzymes to soothe the skin
- Ceramides present restore the barrier function of the skin
- Results in increased moisturization and protection leading to less sensitive and less dry skin
Directions for use
Apply a generous amount to soothe irritated and dry skin as needed. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Can be used twice per day or as needed to soothe irritation and dryness within the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Bisabolol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Napol Cactus) Extract, Saccharamyces Cerevisiae Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Allantoin, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Panthenol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, C15-23 Alkane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol